3D Environment Artist and Illustrator
A HANDFUL OF PROJECTS I HAVE
WANT SOME ORIGINAL ART?
CHECK OUT MY OFFERINGS!
• Please read my Terms of Service before commissioning.
• You must be 18 years or older to commission me.
• Paypal is the only means of payment until further notice.
• You can check out what commissions are in progress here! COMMISSION LIST
• I do not work on a deadline unless discussed otherwise.
• Please refrain from adding my characters to the commission unless discussed otherwise.
• Do note image preview quality does not reflect the resolution of my final works.
• 2-part payment plans are accepted at request for commissions totaled at/over [$200](All characters used below as examples belong to their respectful owners)
all commissions can take a week to a couple of months to finish depending on complexity, edits, and general life responsibilities. some can overlap into future batches but will continue to be worked on. please be patient as i will do my best to keep you updated throughout our transactions.
• $45 Headshot +$45 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$0 for a simple Background
• $55 Halfbody +$55 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$65 for a detailed Background
• $65 Fullbody +$65 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$75 for a detailed BackgroundA sketch using my drafting style.Max resolution 4k
• $60 Headshot +$60 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$0 for a simple Background
• $70 Halfbody +$70 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$80 for a detailed Background
• $80 Fullbody +$80 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$90 for a detailed BackgroundThe same sketchy style as above but with colors, shading
and all that good stuff.Max resolution 4k
• $65 Headshot +$65 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$0 for a simple Background
• $75 Halfbody +$75 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$85 for a detailed Background
• $85 Fullbody +$85 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$95 for a detailed BackgroundBasic line work. If you would like to use this for color practice
please refer to my terms of service under rights to use my work.Max resolution 4k
• $70 Headshot +$70 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$0 for a simple Background
• $80 Halfbody +$75 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$85 for a detailed Background
• $90 Fullbody +$85 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$95 for a detailed BackgroundSimple flats with crisp line work.Max resolution 4k
• $80 Headshot +$80 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$0 for a simple Background
• $100 Halfbody +$85 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$95 for a detailed Background
• $125 Fullbody +$85 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$95 for a detailed BackgroundFully rendered character piece; the worksMax resolution 4k
• $250 +$75 PER ADDITIONAL CHARACTER +$0 for a detailed BackgroundI will ask you a few questions regarding each character's personality. Your answers will direct my study of them in a movie-like scene of my making;
letterboxing, film grain, rules of thirds etc.
I will have full control, exploring your answers in a cinematic manner.only request this if you understand that you relinquish all creative control during the commission's process and headshot, half body and full body composition will vary based on what I see works best.Max resolution 4k
terms of service
updated july 5th, 2023
Please review the following with care.By commissioning me (Zach Seligson), you (the client) agree to the following terms and conditions. These terms are subject to change. Changes to these terms will not apply to commissions made prior to said changes unless otherwise discussed. Alterations to these terms must be negotiated prior to payment. Unless expressly agreed to, I will not adhere to your personal "commissioning terms of service."Violating these terms may result in you being added to a denylist. Other artists may also be made aware in the case of more egregious behavior.Special offers (such as YCH, auctions, or themed specials) may come along with additional terms and conditions that take precedence over these. Be sure to read the entirety of the post in which these offers are made.If you have questions, please contact me before submitting a commission:EMAIL: [email protected]
prices and payment
-Paypal is the only means of payment until further notice.• All prices are listed in USD. Please be mindful of conversion rates.
• I will cover paypal's transfer fees.
• You will need to provide an email for me to send an invoice to.
• Do NOT send payment before your commission is accepted, and the invoice is sent.
• Any money sent that is not associated with an invoice will be considered a tip.
• 2-part payment plans are accepted at request for any commission totaling at/over $200.• Note: You do not need a paypal account to pay invoices with credit or debit cards.All my pricings listed are subject to change.• Invoices I had previously sent will not be affected by price changes until they expire.
• I have the final say in what the image costs. I will not negotiate.
request restrictions and recommendations
• I reserve the right to decline any commission for any reason without explanation.
• I reserve the right to post or remove my art from online galleries for any reason.
• You must be 18 years or older to commission me.
• I will not accept commissions that are racist, hateful, or intended to insult or harm others.
• I will not depict excessive violence, gore, or self harm.
• I will not include fetishistic, grotesque, demeaning, or heinous content.
• I will not work off of text-only character descriptions.
• I will not create character reference sheets.
• I will not design/redesign characters however simple modifications or additions are fine to already existing reference sheets. (ex: eye/hair/fur color change, add piercings, etc. are fine.)
• I will not accept requests to copy the style of another artist.
• I will not draw NSFW outside of tasteful requests. (Please refer to me for further details.)
• I will not draw anything that is considered illegal in your country.To minimize confusion and ensure that you get what you want, consider the following when you commission me:• Always include visual references, even if they are just results from image searches. If you expect me to search for references myself, I may get very different results than what you had hoped for.
• When describing details in text, bulleted lists are easier for me to wrap my head around than large paragraphs.
• If you can't decide on a pose or expression, provide 3 words to describe each character.
• Feel free to emphasize if there are aspects of your character that other artists often forget or misrepresent.
• Let me know if you're hoping for the drawing to have a specific resolution.
• Understand that my request restrictions are not exhaustive. Be absolutely clear when providing details for your commission.
refunds and cancellation
I reserve the right to decline or cancel a commission for any reason, without explanation. This includes attempting to add to the commission well outside of the original request. If I cancel your commission, you will receive a partial refund. In rare circumstances I may provide a full refund.You may request a refund at any time before I finalize the linework on commissions. Once the work has been approved past that threshold, refunds are no longer available.
here's an example of the threshold: commissions processFor all commissions refunds will be partial unless I have yet to begin work. Partial refunds are the difference in what you paid and what I worked up to.Do NOT file a chargeback as a means to receive a refund. Contact me instead so that I may simply send the money back myself. If a chargeback is filed against me without my consent:
• You will be forbidden from ever commissioning me in the future.
• You will relinquish ALL rights granted by me to use my work, both commercially and non-commercially.
• All correspondence between us may be shared with other artists, with Paypal or any other financial company during dispute resolution, and even publicly at my own discretion.
conduct and process
Once you submit a commission and I accept it, we will follow this process:1) I will contact you to confirm the details and price of the commission.
• To avoid the need for additional details, please read Request Restrictions and Recommendations.2) Once details are confirmed, I will invoice you.
• this will be sent to the email you provided on the commission form.3) After payment has been received, I will begin drafting as well as send you WIPs to show progress.
• Depending on the work at hand, edits may be possible. It depends on the request.
• Any oversights I make during the process will be tended to the best way possible.4) I will send you the draft for your review and approval.
• depending on complexity and workload I will do my best to get this to you as soon as possible.5) Once approved, I will continue to with lining and/or coloring depending on commission.
• as stated in refunds and cancellation, this is the threshold in which refunds are no longer offered at this point.
• here's an example of the threshold: commissions process6) If a commission requires more than flat coloring I will request approval for said flat coloring.
• depending on complexity and workload I will do my best to get this to you as soon as possible.7) Once finished, the artwork will be emailed or sent to you through preferred social platform at its highest resolution as a PNG file.
• this will be the end of our transaction. any and all edits, requests and/or refunds are no longer offered at this point.8) Unless negotiated otherwise, the finished commission will be uploaded.Keep in mind that I live in the Eastern time zone in the USA and weekends are usually my break time from doing anything work related.If you fail to respond to me for over a week, I will work to completion with the information given to me. I will do my best to contact you through any other means that I can think of. Should the commission not be paid within a week, it will be canceled.
rights to use my work
You are paying me for the time, resources, and tools used for creating your custom artwork, not for the artwork itself or anything it depicts. You may purchase the copyright or any additional rights from me separately at a significantly increased price.Unless otherwise stated by me, the following permissions and restrictions apply to anything I create at the time of creation, and updates to these terms do not apply to previous creations.I, the artist, ...
• ...may distribute my work freely and at my own discretion.
• • You may request that I not share the work for up to two months.
• • You may also request that I keep a work private indefinitely, for an additional fee.• ...may use my work for commercial purposes, unless you purchase those rights from me, in which case I shall NOT do so.• ...shall NOT claim your characters or ideas as my own.You, the client, ...
• ...may share WIPs during the commission process privately with others.
• • Note: The rights that follow do NOT apply to WIPs unless I expressly agree to it. Feel free to contact me for permission.• ...may repost my work on the condition that it is posted with credit to me, consisting of my name and a link directing to one of my profiles or galleries.• ...may crop and resize my work for use as a personal avatar without credit.• ...may use my work for badges and emoji on Twitch on the condition that credit is given to me in your channel info.• ...may crop and resize my work for use as emoji elsewhere without credit, and may grant others permission to do the same.
• • If you'd like to restrict who may do this, you yourself must enforce it.• ...may edit my work, or have others edit my work, on the condition that you state clearly that it is derivative of my work and NOT a collaboration, and link directly to the original as posted publicly by me.
• • This does NOT grant you permission to remove my signature/watermark, but you may add your own as well.
• • Selling such a derivative work is NEVER permitted.
• • If the original is not publicly posted by me, a link to one of my profiles or galleries is acceptable.Anyone, including the client, ...
• ...may print out my work for personal non-commercial purposes.• ...may trace my work for inking practice on the condition that they link directly to the original as posted publicly by me if the derivative work is ever shared.
• • Selling such a derivative work is NEVER permitted.
• • If the original is not publicly posted by me, a link to one of my profiles or galleries is acceptable.• ...shall NOT remove or obfuscate my signature/watermark without prior permission, or take credit for creating my work. This would be considered theft.• ...shall NOT mass-produce or sell items that include my work or otherwise use my work to gain profit without first acquiring written permission from me and all other copyright holders who may have their property depicted in the work.
• • This permission from me comes at an additional charge. Feel free to contact me for more info.
You may request to remain anonymous during and after the process, in which case I will use a random placeholder name while publicly referring to your slot in my queue. I may keep records for my own use (including names, invoices, contact information, and correspondence), but they shall not be divulged to anyone else unless my terms are violated, or I am required to do so by law.
Hello there I'm Zach Seligson!Just another illustrator trying their best to out do their previous works! I primarily focus on environment and anthropomorphic works but have had a knack for developing immersive scenes all together.
I have been doing art for a long time but it wasn't until 2015 that I decided to hone my skills and take my craft further. I have also recently been shifting to other forms of media including 3D and level design!Art has changed my life by helping me express myself and my creative motions. Things I wouldn't have been able to do otherwise!